How to watch Rotary’s World Polio Day event
How to watch the event live
On your computer on the day of the event
- In Google Chrome, go to KUDO and complete the form, then click Submit.
- On the next page, click Floor and select your language from the list.
On your smartphone
- Download the KUDO app at the Apple App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play (for Android).
- Go to KUDO and tap Open in Kudo App.
- Complete the form, then tap Join.
- On the next screen, tap Floor and select your language from the list.
Contact email@example.com (in English).
You don’t have to travel to Philadelphia to take part in Rotary’s World Polio Day event on 24 October. You can watch a livestream of the proceedings from your computer or smartphone starting at 18:30 Philadelphia time (UTC-4). A recording will be available shortly after the event on endpolio.org.
Rotary will also stream the event in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
This year’s event will be livestreamed from the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, known as the birthplace of American medicine. It is one of the oldest professional medical organizations in the United States.
Global health experts and Rotary’s celebrity polio ambassadors will discuss our remarkable progress toward a polio-free world. Patience Asiimwe, the protagonist of Rotary’s upcoming virtual reality film “Two Drops of Patience,” will introduce the movie. A sneak peek from Rotary’s documentary “Drop to Zero” will also be featured. Jeffrey Kluger, senior editor for Time magazine, will discuss his experience traveling to Nigeria with Rotary to report on polio eradication. And we’ll celebrate the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative.